SQUARE FOOT OF DATA CENTER
SQUARE FOOT OF RAISED FLOOR
UP TO W/SQ.FT. STANDARD CAGE CAPACITY
SLA OF POWER, NETWORK, BANDWIDTH
2301 W 120th St, Hawthorne, CA 90250
To reduce its carbon footprint 1MW power is generated onsite by high efficiency fuel cells and a dedicated 22.5MVA substation helps ensure 100% uptime of the facility.
- 288,583 sq. ft. data center; 40,106 sq. ft. of raised floor
- Standard cabinet: 45U 42" deep 4 & 6 kW
- Standard cage capacity: Up to 300 W/sq. ft.
- Higher densities with build to suit
- 99.999% SLA on power, network and bandwidth
- Seismic Zone 4
- Cross Connect: Copper, Fiber & Coaxial
- Internet Connectivity: Carrier-neutral
- American Dark Fiber, AT&T (LNS, SBC), Cogent, Crown Castle Fiber (Wilcon), Verizon (MCI Metro)
- 24x7 onsite staffing
- 24x7 closed circuit monitoring, with AI presence detection and 90-day storage
- Minimum of three levels of physical security, including mantrap
- Access control with card, bio-scanner or Mobile device NFC authentication
POWER & COOLING
- 2N UPS redundancy
- Utility Feeders: 1
- Standby Power Config: N+1
- Four 2.0 MW Diesel Generators
- 1 MW Fuel Cell
- VAC Distribution: N+1
- Chillers: N+1
- Three 600 Ton units
- VESDA smoke detection
- Data Center Areas: Pre-action dry pipe
Interested in exploring an Evoque data center?
Whether you would like a quote, a tour, have questions about our data center specifications, our solutions experts are here to help.