SQUARE FOOT OF DATA CENTER
SQUARE FOOT OF RAISED FLOOR
UP TO W/SQ.FT. STANDARD CAGE CAPACITY
SLA OF POWER, NETWORK, BANDWIDTH
Limited Time Offer: Save over 50% on Colocation & Connectivity Bundles.
17300 Hwy 99, Lynnwood, WA 98037
The facility is cloud enabled with multi-cloud access, high-speed connectivity to Evoque’s other US data centers, and low-latency Internet connectivity. Resilient power and cooling enable “five nines” uptime reliability, including high security access control a secure gated entrance.
- 103,920 sq. ft. data center; 50,400 sq. ft. of raised floor
- Standard cabinet: 45U 42" deep 4 & 6 kW
- Standard cage capacity: Up to 300 W/sq. ft.
- Higher densities with build to suit
- Cloud-enabled with Evoque Connectivity Suite and Megaport
- 99.999% SLA on power, network and bandwidth
- Seismic Zone 3
Cross Connect: Copper, Fiber & Coaxial
Cloud Connectivity: Evoque Cloud Connect, Megaport
Internet Connectivity: Evoque Blended IP, Carrier-neutral
AT&T (LNS) CenturyLink Comcast ExteNet (Hudson Fiber) Frontier Communications, Wave Business Solutions, LLC Zayo (Abovenet)
Point-To-Point Services: Evoque Regional Connect, Evoque Extend Connect
24x7 onsite staffing
24x7 closed circuit monitoring, with AI presence detection and 90-day storage
Minimum of three levels of physical security, including mantrap
Access control with card, bio-scanner or Mobile device NFC authentication
POWER & COOLING
- 2N UPS redundancy
- Utility Feeders: 1
- Standby Power Config: N+1
- Four x 2000 MW Diesel Generators
- VAC Distribution: N+1
- Chillers: N+1
- Three 600 Ton units
- VESDA smoke detection
- Data Center Areas: Pre-action dry pipe
Interested in exploring an Evoque data center?
Whether you would like a quote, a tour, have questions about our data center specifications, our solutions experts are here to help.