SQUARE FOOT OF DATA CENTER
SQUARE FOOT OF RAISED FLOOR
UP TO W/SQ.FT. STANDARD CAGE CAPACITY
SLA OF POWER, NETWORK, BANDWIDTH
Limited Time Offer: Save over 50% on Colocation & Connectivity Bundles.
1301 W University Drive, Mesa, AZ 85201
Resilient power and cooling enable “five nines” uptime reliability, including high security access control and perimeter fencing. The facility provides easy access to public clouds, high-speed connectivity to Evoque’s other US data centers, and low-latency Internet connectivity.
- 154,158 sq. ft. data center; 73,500 sq. ft. of raised floor
- Standard cabinet: 45U 42" deep 4 & 6 kW
- Standard cage capacity: Up to 300 W/sq. ft.
- Higher densities with build to suit
- Cloud-enabled with Evoque Connectivity Suite and Megaport
- 99.999% SLA on power, network and bandwidth
- Seismic Zone 1
- Cross Connect: Copper, Fiber & Coaxial
- Cloud Connectivity: Evoque Cloud Connect, Megaport
- Internet Connectivity: Evoque Blended IP, Carrier-neutral
- AT&T CenturyLink (TW Telecom) Cogent, Cox, ExteNet (Hudson Fiber) SRP-Salt River Project Zayo (Abovenet, Integra)
- Point-To-Point Services: Evoque Regional Connect, Evoque Extend Connect
- 24x7 onsite staffing
- 24x7 closed circuit monitoring, with AI presence detection and 90-day storage
- Minimum of three levels of physical security, including mantrap
- Access control with card, bio-scanner or Mobile device NFC authentication
POWER & COOLING
- N+1 UPS redundancy
- Utility Feeders: 1
- Standby Power Config: N+1
- Eight x 2.0 MW Diesel Generators
- VAC Distribution: N+1
- Chillers: N+1
- Nine 300 Ton units
- VESDA smoke detection
- Data Center Areas: Pre-action dry pipe
Interested in exploring an Evoque data center?
Whether you would like a quote, a tour, have questions about our data center specifications, our solutions experts are here to help.