WE ENABLE CUSTOMERS TO MEET INDUSTRY REGULATIONS INCLUDING HIPAA, NIST-800 AND PCI
FACILITY SECURITY PLAN
Minimum of three levels of physical security in each facility.
- Mantrap onto the data center floor
- Staffed security is onsite 24x7
- 24x7 CCTV Monitoring of perimeter, ingress/ egress points and data center floor
- AI tracking of CCTV for physical presence tracking
- All doors within the facilities are monitored and alarmed
- All containers, packages, boxes, and equipment carried into or out of the data center are subject to inspection
ACCESS CONTROL AND VALIDATION RECORDS
Access to the data center is restricted to only authorized individuals.
- Sign-in required for all ingress and egress
- Access card, bio-scanner or Mobile device NFC authentication
- All individuals must show a valid government-issued photo ID
- Authorized access times can be defined in the Evoque Support Portal
- 90 days storage of CCTV recordings, correlated with access control and alarm systems.
- Access control history recorded for customer audit purposes
ACCESS DURING EMERGENCY & MAINTENANCE
Evoque’s disaster recovery plan ensures access control can be maintained and allow only access to authorized individuals during an emergency.
Evoque repair and maintenance requests are made and recorded in our online ticketing portal, for accountability.
- All customers maintenance requests are tracked in the Evoque Support Portal
- Maintenance and modifications of our facility's physical security in our internal CPDB system.
SECURITY & COMPLIANCE QUESTIONS WELCOMED
Additional security and compliance information is available on each location's web page. If you have a specific compliance requirement, fill in the form and we are happy to help you further.